The Age of Consciousness
This blog's contents are going to begin to shift in coming days, not so much in scope but in my approach to the subject (it will be subtle, but I think incredibly interesting as well). But before all that, I want to first make sure you know something essential to your successful transition from the Age of Information to the Age of Consciousness, so named by Zen of UFOlogyPRSS in his latest article discussing the move in Ufology toward a Consciousness-based Approach.
First, some Information you have to grasp before you can get a grasp on the power of your own Consciousness, as while I have been having my eyes opened and having significant strides forward in Contact with ET and building a greater understanding of the significance of the Human Will and of all sentient life's Consciousness, there is some ground work to deal with first as I do make my Ufological transition to Consciousness-based Ufology.
I first came across this particular definition on a page dedicated to teaching people how to be a Wizard. It was about the power of magic.
Of course, what could ever drive such a crazy thing as Magic? Why, human conscious thought and an Understanding of the Laws of the Universe and how each affects the other.
That is to say, mankind can affect the Universe quite strongly, thanks to our consciousness. But that's not the important thing, as from that post I found these laws re-blogged all across the Internet, but I'm pretty sure the first was Beyond the Secret, given that the first words are about the famous Law of Attraction explanatory book and program : the Secret.
So before we go any further in to the Power of Consiousness and it's place in Ufology and the study of Life outside of our little corner of the Cosmos, let's enjoy this post from Beyond the Secret:
The Seven Natural Laws of the Universe:
The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe
The Law of Attraction is just part of one of the 7 natural laws of the Universe: the Law of Vibration. Of the 7 Laws, it may be the most important in how our everyday lives play out, but all of the laws are in effect whether we are aware of them or not. Knowing what the 7 laws are and how they work can make a significant difference in applying them to create the life you truly desire.
1. The Law of Vibration states that everything vibrates and nothing rests. Vibrations of the same frequency resonate with each other, so like attracts like energy. Everything is energy, including your thoughts. Consistently focusing on a particular thought or idea attracts its vibrational match.
How to apply it: Focus on what you want instead of what you don't want. Positivity Attracts Positivity.
2. The Law of Relativity states that nothing is what it is until you relate it to something. Point of view is determined by what the observer is relating to. The nature, value, or quality of something can only be measured in relation to another object. How to apply it: Practice relating your situation to something worse than yours, and you will feel good about where you are.
3. The Law of Cause and Effect states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause. Be at cause for what you want, and you will get the effect. All thought is creative, so be careful what you wish for... you will get it. How to apply it: Consistently think and act on what you want to be effective at getting it.
4. The Law of Polarity states that everything has an opposite. Hot-Cold, Light-Dark, Up-Down, Good-Bad. In the absense of that which you are not, that which you are... is not. Polar opposites make existence possible. If what you are not didn't coexist with what you are, then what you are could not be. Therefore, do not condemn or criticize what you are not or what you don't want.
How to apply it: Look for the good in people and situations. What you focus on, you make bigger in your life.
5. The Law of Rythym states that everything has a natural cycle. The tides go in and back out, night follows day, and life regenerates itself. We all have good times and bad times, but nothing stays the same. Change is constant. Knowing that "This too shall pass" is great wisdom about life's ebb and flow. How to apply it: When you are on a down swing, know that things will get better. Think of the good times that are coming.
6. The Law of Gestation states that everything takes time to manifest. All things have a beginning and grow into form as more energy is added to it. Thoughts are like seeds planted in our fertile minds that bloom into our physical experience if we have nourished them. How to apply it: Stay focused and know that your goals will become reality when the time is right.
7. The Law of Transmutation states that energy moves in and out of physical form. Your thoughts are creative energy. The more you focus your thinking on what you want, the more you harness your creative power to move that energy into results in your life. The Universe organizes itself according to your thoughts. How to apply it: Put your energy and effort, your thoughts and actions into attracting what you want, and you will surely attract the physical manifestation of that energy.
The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe are working with you and for you. Take charge of your life by focusing on what you want, and by law, you will have it.
Unfortunately, in this case attitude and belief are the essential ingredients to making connections with very Real Alien Intelligences who are willing and happy to manifest - yes, physically manifest - for you in our visible light spectrum, for the fascination and interest in engaging a worthwhile Consciousness.
READ my own CE-5 Experiences from this past weekend, though I did reduce much of my experience as I do not have that much Objective Data to share yet, but submitting the UFO Sightings to MUFON was a good start, along with validating the CSETI efforts for Contact.